VALLEY: This is a pretty townhouse
situated in a small, quiet Callejon
(alleyway) in the old part of town. There
is a weekly Thursday market, and numerous
shops, banks, supermarkets, restaurants,
and bars in the town WITHIN WALKING
DISTANCE. We are also surrounded by golf
courses (over 20 within 10-45 minutes
drive), and within easy reach of the
wonderful beaches of the Costa del Sol.
The house was completely rebuilt
(finished end 2007) to a very high
standard, and has:
* 2 double/twin bedrooms with overhead
fans and built-in wardrobes. Both
bedrooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding
windows and balconies.
* 2 shower-rooms (one en-suite)
sitting/dining area with Sat.
* A wood-burning fire,
* A fully equipped American style
* A TV in the Master Bedroom.
* A sun-terrace with 3 sun-loungers, a
table/4 chairs, BBQ -and stunning views
over the valley.
* A water-storage tank for emergencies!
* A laundry room off the terrace with a
washing machine, clothes line etc.
* A welcome pack is provided
* Changeover day is flexible
* Parking is available nearby
* Smoking is permitted - but please not
in the bedrooms for safety reasons
* The property is not really suitable for
babies/toddlers. Clients wishing to bring
them do so at their own risk.
Alhaurin el Grande is a typical
Andalucian market town, with narrow
whitewashed streets and pretty church
squares, set at the base of the Mijas
Mountain overlooking the Guadalhorce
Valley. It is ideally located within 25
minutes of the airport, beaches and towns
of the Costa del Sol i.e. Malaga,
Marbella, Fuengirola, La Cala, etc. and,
during the winter, only 2 hours from the
ski slopes of the Sierra Navadas.